Elevating The HIV/STI Response for Women of Color
Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 6:00pm-8:30pm
Martin Luther King, Jr Center for Public Health – Community Room
11833 S Wilmington Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
Join us for a community forum on the ongoing HIV/STI prevention and care needs of women of color in California.
- Cal Wellness community partners, community members, service providers and advocates are all warmly invited to attend.
- Learn about the vision for a new targeted initiative being launched by The California Wellness Foundation in 2016.
- Learn about the progress of the initiative planning process from the Black Women’s Health Imperative.
- Discuss the need for improved access to sexual and reproductive health care for women of color.
- Share insights and experiences as community members that are relevant to the development of the new targeted initiative to reduce HIV/STI rates for women of color.