Syringe Service Program
Being Alive SSP is safe space for people who use drugs. Participants have access to:
- Free sterile needles & Syringes
- Safe Disposal of Needles and Syringes
- Overdose Treatment and Education
- HIV Testing & referrals to treatment
- Condoms and PrEp resources
- Referral to free or low-cost mental health services
- Referral to substance use disorder treatment including medication assisted treatment (MAT)
These resources are to help prevent hepatitis, HIV and abscesses. Our staff has been trained and equipped to reverse opioid overdoses.
Current hours of operation:
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
4th Saturday of the month
Behind AHF Pharmacy, 8212 Santa Monica Blvd